Assisted Living – Information & Amenities
Golden Years Assisted Living is a licensed CBRF providing tailored assistance ranging from limited support to around the clock attention. We adapt our personalized care to individual changing needs providing appropriate support in each diverse situation.
Each resident will receive physical care, emotional support, and cognitive stimulation in an environment that recognizes their unique needs and respects their choices related to daily living.
- Living rooms for visiting and entertaining
- Country Kitchen for resident and family use
- Perennial garden-patio area
- Indoor and outdoor safe walking areas
- Individual room temperature controls
- Smoke-free environment
- Sprinkler and smoke detections system
- Semi-private suite
- Semi-private suite with shower
- Private room
- Private room with shower
- Expanded private room
All rooms have a private washroom and are furnished with bed, nightstand, chair, armoire and either a walk-in closet or wardrobe. However, residents and families are encouraged to personalize their room with their own furnishings to make their room home.
- 24/7 Resident assistance with nurse manager assessments
- Medication monitoring and administration assistance*
- Full meal service plus snacks
- Wireless nurse call system
- Daily activities and special programs
- Availability of onsite Physical therapy, Occupational therapy and Speech Language pathology**
- Personal and flat laundry
- Daily housekeeping
- On site beautician***
* Pharmaceuticals are billed to the resident by the pharmacy provider.
** Fees for these services are billed to Medicare or other insurance carrier, if applicable. Click here for more information about our therapy services.
*** Beautician service fees are paid to hairdresser by resident.
Residents rise at their leisure and breakfast is cooked to order in a community kitchenette near their room. Breakfast is served in the attached home-like dinette.
The home-cooked noon meal is prepared in the main kitchen and served in the larger dining room. There are generally two entrée options offered and a variety of sides and desserts.
The evening meal is served in the dinettes at times reflecting the individual preferences and lifelong habits of each resident.
The Assisted Living Care team consists of the nurse manager, assistant manager, nursing assistants, activity director and dietary, housekeeping, laundry and maintenance personnel.
In addition to the resident’s room, the following services are included in the basic monthly room rate:
- Basic assistance and supervision, round-the-clock
- Medication administration and monitoring
- Full meal and snack service
- Social Service assistance and intervention
- Life enrichment activities and programs
- All utilities except telephone
- Wireless Internet
- Cable television service
- Daily housekeeping and laundry service
- Bed and Bathroom linens
- Facility maintenance upkeep and refuse removal
Additional fees are incurred when a resident’s need exceed basic care or when additional supplies or services are provided. A listing of extra care fees is available and is given on request and at the time of admission.
Individuals interested in the Assisted Living Residence are encouraged to tour our home, meet with the manager, complete an application for residency, make a $500 deposit and go on the waiting list. The $500 deposit is applied to the first monthly statement or is refunded to the individual if their name is withdrawn from the Waiting List. Rooms are filled chronologically from the waiting list with priority given to residents within Golden Years.
Have questions about Golden Years Assisted Living? Call 262.275.6103 or contact us online today. We’ll be happy to help.